(1) Meatball. It’s Barack Obama’s favorite meal when he lived in Menteng at his childhood. Even still, “I love meatballs,” he said when visiting Indonesia lately.
(2) Fried Rice. Spicy fried rice with some fried eggs is a delicious cuisine for Indian big actor Shahrukh Khan and American famous singer Katy Perry.
(3) Chicken Satay. The stabbed and grilled chicken meats with peanut sauce was chosen by K-Pop’s artists Super Junior to be one of most yummiest dishes according to their tongue.
(4) Gado-gado. Nothing can express the taste of this mixed vegetables. It’s a common choice of world artists while visiting Indonesia, including Matt Scannel, vocalist of Vertical Horizon band.
(5) Fresh young coconut. A kind of beverage that Jason Mraz made it as appetizer and dessert when he was in Indonesia.